CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Essence of A day

I was At work today, I was in my bosses office. It was filled with all the inspirational type quotes that you would see in many other office building. there was one that caught my eye because the sceanary in it was soo pretty to me. I began to read it. It was called "The Essence Of A Day".

It Said:
"This is the beggining Of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can Waste it or use it for Good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.When tomorrow, comes this day will be gone FOREVER: In its place is something that you have left behind...Let it be something Good."

What does this have to do with Music?
There Is a band called Incubus And i enjoy this group a lot.I'm a big old Unrealistic person. SO, what i did as i read this quote is start daydreaming and i can here on of there songs play in the back of my head. Its just like my favorite theme song from a Television show like the "Facts of Life" or something. This song should be My theme song.♥

Drive - Incubus

0 Listeners: