CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Finding a Brighter side

This blog wasn't meant for sob stories but this is for poeple out there who feel that they can relate to what im feeling...
There are times in my life when i'm so disappointed in something
I done, a descion that i made. Thats the thing about me being a christian..
when i feel like theres no one that can understand me, when i feel like theres no one else there who could posibly understand me, I remember God that ever since i was little i always have him to run to when i feel like there is no other way, I remember that even when im at my lowest points to which i despise myself i turn to God.
I remember in church they performed a song by one of my favorite christian artist
Misty Edwards, i was moved i felt as though the song was sang for me i broke down in tears, sometimes when i do that i feel ashamed that people would be like shes young what the heck am i going through that will cause me to break down like that.
Im ashamed when i can't admit my most lowest points to my own parents, better yet my sister. The deepest secrets of this beautiful yet disastourous life of mine is only between me and my god and when i feel this way i listen to these songs to lift my soul out of the position its in.



My Christian Favorites

1 Listeners:

Genesis said...

I feel your pain, but there is no need to feel ashamed, everyone makes decisions they later regret, everyone makes mistakes, letting Misty Edwards lyrics take you to an emotional state is a catalyst to God, be strong, you are not alone.