CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

ANDY MOOR

Andy Moor Pictures, Images and Photos




One of House music's best Dj's Andy Moor
I recently found out about him and i ABsolutely
Love this Man's music.

When i listen to music i often pay a little too much attention to
words and sounds. I notice that he is such a great professional
with the way he does his beats.

If you pay close attention to house music, and trance tracks they like putting alot of
what i call "voidish sounds." Some techno, trance, house or whatever like using alot of voice echoing also ,often used like a beat I LOVE that.
"Voidish sounds": hint hint, this is my definition :): they are in the back back ground and are often softer than all the other beats in the track.you have to pay attention to here them.
they are the littlest sounds inside the song
that if your simply just listening to it you won't here it. Andy moor uses alot of it and i like that. TO me thats what keeps me focused on songs.

Even though Dj Tiesto is 2008 #1 Dj. Andy Moor is so much better at doing those
"void like tones" than Tiesto . I dont know thats what i think

Heres one of my favorite songs of Andy Moor's
Its Called "so much more" featuring Carrie Skipper.


0 Listeners: