CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

GOD BLESS MY SENIOR YEAR!

I am coming into my last stages of highschool
and its not really, easy.
I had begun Highschool, and didn't really think of the challenges i would have to face, and honestly i didn't take it seriously. Now that im in my last year i regret things i said and done because as i think back some of the things i got involved with wasn't even campared to what life means to me now.
But i am thankful that i went through what i did because if i hadn't i'd be making those foolish mistakes in my future. For all of it i am thankful to God that he pulled me through even when my situations were at there toughest i still maintained my serenity because i believed that someday gods going to bless me with a chance to shine. So now im like why rush it i should inhale every moment like its my last and do things that are worth moments in my life.
I just hope that God may bless me to become who i want to be and that he gives me a heart of perserverance, i need it.
Thanks to my parents, my friends, and My teachers that really Inspired me. Mostly Mr.Mountain thanks for a great senior year. I dont even know if you really read our post i hope you do. Because I am genuinely thanking you.
Im going to miss everyone, and its hurting me that this chapter in my life is now coming to a end.






1 Listeners:

casa da poesia said...

Yes!!!...for you...

"Negema wangu binti"