CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

DEADMAU5!!!!!



Probably one of the most coolest, different dj's i know of..


His music is like "FIYA" not "fire" "FIYA"


ALL you house musicers, and Technolizers, out there He's the one for you


If you never heard of him. Here Him NOW.


The Master Mind behind the mask is named Joel Zimmerman.
Got famous when his very first track "Faxing
Berlin was released. Now he is a NO.1 figure or "face" for House Music. Recieved tons of rewards for his awesomness in 2008. Including his most prized possesion award, Best Dance recording of the year, at the Juno Awards 08.
See that mask hes got on at the top, he proforms at all his shows like that, its what hes known for.
As far as his music, i think that it is in fact the best House music i have heard.
I love his musics tones, and its mystical ways its worth an hour of dancing to "speaking from experiance" I did dance to this music for that long just repeating my faves and everything.
My favorite track is his "I remember" I like the collaboration he did with Kaskade.
Thats the best song i have ever heard in my life i literally LOL when i wrote this..
GOTTA LOVE DEADMAU5






DEADMAU5

0 Listeners: